Total Visits

Sunday, May 2, 2010

THE WOMAN'S GOT SOUL VOL.TWO



So many soulful sounds from some beautiful ladies..Many thanks for allowing me to take you on my trip back to Soulsville


Tracklist

1-Aretha franklin - Ain't No Way
2-Aretha Franklin - Call Me
3-Brenda Holloway - Every Little Bit Hurts
4-Carla Thomas - I Kinda Think He Does
5-Carolyn Crawford - My Smile Is Just a Frown
6-Chaka Kahn - Got To Be There
7-Chaka Khan - Everlasting Love
8-Chante Moore - Old School Lovin
9-Deniece Williams - It's Going to Take A Miracle
10-Dionne Warwick - Don't Make Me Over
11-Etta James - All I Could Do Was Cry
12-Gladys Knight & The Pips - Giving Up
13-Loleatta Holloway - Sweet Thing
14-Mary Wells - The One Who Really Loves You
15-Patti Labelle and the Bluebelles - I Sold My Heart To The Junkman
16-Phyllis Hyman - When I Give My Love
17-Roberta Flack - Conversation Love
18-Ruby Andrews - Casanova
19-Tina Turner - It's Gonna Work Out Fine
20-Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
Posted by Candyman
Cover by G Man

No comments:

Post a Comment