Total Visits

Saturday, May 1, 2010

MEMORIES OF THE PAST Vol.10

Photobucket
Q-VOLE....

It's the first of the month....so you know I had to hit you off with some rolas. Doo wop souldies at it's best. Play this cd when your cleaning the pad or working on your ranfla....and let the music take you back in time.....ENJOY!!!

Tracklisting
1. Bells In The Chapel – Lonnie & The Crisis
2. An Angel Up In Heaven – The Del-Vikings
3. Forever & A Day – The Spirals
4. He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not – The Tonettes
5. I’ll Forget About You – The Five Crowns
6. Johnny, Johnny – The Charmettes
7. Dry Your Eyes – El Rays (aka The Dells)
8. I’m Sorry – The Chevelles
9. It’s All Over – The Vidals
10. Don’t Say Goodbye – The Criterions
11. Never Go – Valentine & The Apollos
12. Love Call – The Ebonaires
13. Lone Stranger – The Vilons
14. He’s Not Your Boyfriend – The Charades
15. Lullabye Of The Bells – The Deltaires
16. My Devotion – Andy Rose
17. My Diane – The Charts
18. My Love – The Five Arcades
19. Oh What A Feeling – Little June & The Januarys
20. The Memories We Share – Nancy Carole
http://rapidshare.com/files/379804893/Memories_Of_The_Past_Vol.10.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment