Total Visits

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Young And In Love


My hope is that this comp. will have something for everyone...from the teenage romance of Ruby and the Romantics, to the mature passionate love of the Platters.

Enjoy

1-Ben E.King - Spanish Harlem
2-Billy Steward - I Do Love You
3-Deon Jackson - Love Makes the World Go Round
4-Dick And DeeDee - The Mountain's High
5-Gene Chandler - Bless Our Love
6-Harvey & The Moonglows - Ten Commandments Of Love
7-Jerry Butler - I Dig You
8-Junior Walker - Gotta Hold On To This Feeling
9-Main Ingredient - Let Me Prove My Love To You
10-Ruby & The Romantics - When You're Young And In Love
11-The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You
12-The Flamingos - Lovers Never Say Goodbye
13-The Impressions - I'm So Proud
14-The Manhattans - Baby I need You
15-The Spaniels - Goodnight Sweetheart
16-The Moonglows - Sincerely
17-The Monotones - The Book Of Love
18-The Moonglows - When I'm With You
19-The Platters - I Only have Eyes For You
20-The Platters - Only You
21-The Platters - Twilight Time
22-The Platters - With This Ring
23-The Shirelles - Baby It's You
24-The Showmen - Our Love Will Grow
25-William Bell - I Forgot To Be Your Lover


http://rapidshare.com/files/381552642/Young_And_in_Love.rar

Posted By Candyman
Cover By G MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment