Total Visits

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gabby's Mystery Doo Wops Vol.2


Q-vo..

WELL, HERE GOES ANOTHER CHALLENGE. I'M TALKING ABOUT VOL.2 OF GABBYS MYSTERY DOO WOPS. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, AND IF YOU LIKE IT WE CAN START WORKING ON A VOL.3

- JR

p.s...
I had the advantage of listening to this a week early...so I got most of the titles down....just need about 7 more.....i'm sure we can complete this set as well. - SOLOE

Tracklisting
1. The Shells - Baby Walk On In
2. The Dots - Good Luck To You
3. The Dreamtones - Stand Besides Me
4. Gay Tunes - I Love You
5. Heartbeats - Tell Me
6. Kents - With All My Heart And Soul
7. Frankie Lymon & The Teenages - I'm I Fooling Myself Again
8. Unknown Artist - Unknown Title
9. Unknown Artist - Unknown Title
10. The Du Mauriers - Baby I Love You
11. Charles & Carl - Lucky Star
12. The Channells - You Hurt Me(over again)
13. The Downbeats - You Did Me Wrong
14. The Candlelighters - Would You Do The Same For Me
15. Tony Allen - Forgive Me
16. The Parakeets - I Have A Love
17. The Bonnevilles - Until You Say We're Through
18. Norman Fox & The Rob Roys - Audrey
19. James Brown - Just Won't Do Right
20. The Heartbeats - Darling How Long

http://rapidshare.com/files/379788641/Gabby_s_Mystery_Doo_Wops_Vol.2.rar

Courtesy Of JR

No comments:

Post a Comment