Total Visits

Monday, May 3, 2010

Dusty Cross Roads


The story is that the legendary bluesman Robert Johnson sold his soul to the devil at a crossroads in exchange for his musical gift. That Chi-town temptress DustyRose whispered in my ear, but there is no way I am selling my Soul. I'm happy to share it, but no way am I selling it or bartering it, no matter what she is offering in exchange ! So we agreed on a double cross instead; Rose sent me six tracks and I picked  six responses and vice versa. So the tracks are in pairs. Hope you like the result ! RossyBoy

Tracklist:
01 - Supremes - Standing At The Crossroads Of Love (DustyRose)
02 - Dionne Warwick - Once You Hit The Road (RossyBoy)
03 - Bobo Mr Soul - She's My Woman (RossyBoy)
04 - Royalettes - (He Is) My Man (DustyRose)
05 - Little Willie G - Here I Go Again (DustyRose)
06 - Isley Brothers - Here We Go Again (RossyBoy)
07 - Baby Washington - The Time (RossyBoy)
08 - Sly, Slick & Wicked - What Time Is It (DustyRose)
09 - End Product - Turn You My Way (DustyRose)
10 - Black Ivory - Don't Turn Around (RossyBoy)
11 - Volumes - Ain't That Lovin' You (RossyBoy)
12 - The Dealers - Lovin' You (DustyRose)
13 - Don Julian & The Larks - Make It With You (DustyRose)
14 - Fred Hughes - I Can't Make It Without You (RossyBoy)
15 - Tommy Tate - If You Got to Love Somebody (RossyBoy)
16 - Inspirations - I'll Take A Chance On You (DustyRose)
17 - Flirtations - Settle Down (DustyRose)
18 - Donald Jenkins & The Delighters - I've Settled Down (RossyBoy)
19 - Superiors - Heavenly Angel (RossyBoy)
20 - Donays - Devil In His Heart (DustyRose)
21 - Symphonics - All Roads Lead To Heartbreak (DustyRose)
22 - Chandeliers- She's a Heartbreaker (RossyBoy)
23 - The Supremes - Just You & I (RosssyBoy)
24 - Sly, Slick & Wicked - Me And You (You And I) (DustyRose)


Downlad here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kmzynlmmtyk

No comments:

Post a Comment